DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY:
This traineeship is in an Organization which organizes Tours, Pub crawls and activities for tourists that visit Lisbon. During the traineeship, the trainee is going to assist of the office work and will provide support on the organization and execution of several tasks related to Free Walking tours, Paid tours, Private tours, Boat trips, Dinners, Pub-crawl, etc.
LOCATION: Lisbon (Portugal)
MINIMUM DURATION: 3 months
START DATE: As soon as possible
BUSINESS - International studies, Tourism, Cultural management
MEDIA - Marketing
- Background in Tourism (preferable), business, sales, communication, languages and other related area;
- Comfortable speaking in Spanish (at least C1 level)
- Communication skills and outgoing personality;
- English and Spanish fluency
- Adaptability and proactivity
- Sales Skills
This company has always vacancies.
Working days and shifts rotate every week (2 days off a week are included).
WORKING HOURS: 20 hours per week
LEVEL OF LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY EXPECTED FROM THE TRAINEE:
FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION: NO
Register on Placement In Portugal, upload your CV and tell us what offers you are interested.